New To Islam?
‘New to Islam’ drop in sessions at Leeds grand mosque provides a one to one support service for new Muslims and the convert community. The sessions runs on every Sunday from 11:30 - 12:30 for both males and females.
Whether you are at the very start of your journey or converted some time ago, please come along and chat to one of our volunteers in a relaxed and informal environment.
The new to Islam drop in sessions are for both brothers and sisters and may be able to help with issues like:
- Integrating into the Muslim community
- General information about Islam
- Helping you feel at ease within the mosque
- Information and help with prayer
- A chance to speak openly about your own journey in a confidential environment.
We aim to tailor each session to the need of the user. May Allah give you ease on your journey to Islam.